Thursday, December 3, 2009

Welcome

Thank you for reading my blog! I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts, ideas, and views with you.

The dictionary definitions of my chosen blog name describe my goals and reason for starting to blog:

in·del·i·ble (ĭn-děl'ə-bəl) adj.

1. Impossible to remove, erase, or wash away; permanent: indelible ink.

2. Making a mark not easily erased or washed away.

3. Unable to be forgotten; memorable: an indelible memory.

in·sight (ĭn'sīt') n.

1. The capacity to discern the true nature of a situation; penetration.

2. The act or outcome of grasping the inward or hidden nature of things or of perceiving in an intuitive manner.

Once I post my thoughts, they will always be available to view—I cannot "undo" a blog. I hope you will find the events and ideas that I choose to write about will be interesting, funny and perceptive.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I LOVE this! Can't wait to see what's ahead...! :) Love you Em!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need daily posts and updates. This is vital in the hunt for the talisman and the fording of the rivers.

    ReplyDelete