Friday, February 4, 2011

MJ & ST

It is a blessing to grow up in a place where you have friends from the time you can talk that last through high school, college and into adult life. I could not be more excited to have Mary Jane and Sara Tyson visiting DC this weekend. These girls have really seen me through every stage of my life and I would not be who I am today if it were not for them.

It's really a shame that I don't have digital pictures from elementary and high school. If I did, you would be in for an even bigger treat today. Alas, I still have some great shots from college forward of Mary Jane, Sara Tyson and myself. In no particular order...enjoy!

Mary Jane Davis becomes Mary Jane Meyer!


Mary Jane's bachelorette party
summer of 2010
summer of 2009 at Jerry's sno cones in Memphis
Sara Tyson McDaniel becomes Sara Tyson Husband
Whoa, short hair, Em!
MJ and me enjoying Sprinkles cupcakes in Dallas, winter of 2008
The Blue Bar in Florida...2006?

No comments:

Post a Comment