Monday, July 9, 2012

The End of An Era...

Well folks, it's time for me to say good-bye to Indelible Insight.  

I've moved over to a new site: Ask for Roses


Will you join me there?

Today's post is a special video tribute to my past four years in DC.

I do have a favor to ask of you.  Would you consider "following" me at Ask for Roses?

It's quick and easy to do.  Here are the steps:

1. If you scroll down and look to the left of the screen you'll see this Followers Icon:

2. Click on the Join this site button and you will see a screen that looks like this: 


3. Depending on what sort of account you have, click on the icon of your choice. For instance, if you have a twitter account, join through twitter. If you have a gmail address, join through Google, etc. 

4. After choosing your account, you will need to sign in. 

5. You will be asked how you'd like to follow Ask for Roses, select publicly, and hit Follow this Blog. 

6. Now, if you don't have a Google/Gmail, twitter, Yahoo!, AIM, Netlog, or OpenID account, you can easily set up a google account HERE to join. 

That's all it takes, just a few simple clicks. 

For Email notification:

You can also sign up to receive an email when I post a new entry by filling your email address into this box on the left side of the page:

FOLLOW BY EMAIL


You will receive an email in your inbox and need to confirm that you do want to receive my email updates.

Let me know if you have any questions!  See you at http://www.askforroses.com/!

No comments:

Post a Comment