Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

September 16th is my dad's birthday! I surprised him last week (early) by showing up in Mississippi, but I wish I could be with him to celebrate on the actual day. My dad plays so many roles--husband, father, teacher, church leader, scout master, mentor...the list goes on! He has touched so many lives, and although he may not remember everyone's name...he can always have a 15 minute conversation with a person who greets him: "Hey! Dr. Penn...great to see you!" I am so thankful to have him as my father and I look up to him. I value his advice and love to hear his thoughts and opinions. I've put a few fun photos (some old and some new) up to pay tribute to our special father/daughter relationship.

Dad and me in July 2010

Our most recent golf game in September 2010

My 20th birthday

Funny faces (2005..I think?)

At a wedding in 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment