Thursday, September 15, 2011

I know it's only September, but...

I promise I did not plan to do it this early.

You can blame the iPod shuffle feature.

I was walking along to work this morning when it happened: Vince Guaraldi Trio's "Christmastime is here" song popped up.

I should have hit "next" but I didn't. 

I reveled in the song.  Then I listened to it again.


I can see you shaking your head through the computer, but I really don't care!

Christmas is my favorite time of the year.  Perhaps it's because my birthday is in December.  I actually got really excited the other day because I realized it was almost time to bring all of my Peanuts DVD's out!

So my message is this: if you want to listen to Christmas music in September, it's ok!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment