Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ahhh...August!

After a brief hiatus, I'm back!

July was busy...I had family and friends in town, went to my cottage on the Eastern Shore, and to Mississippi for Mary Jane and Greg's engagement party.

August is synonymous with slow on the Hill, a very welcome change after a busy summer. I am looking forward to working through some projects that have been stacked up and getting reorganized.

The heat still rages outside, so to battle the hot temperatures, our friends are going tubing in Harper's Ferry, WV this Saturday. This will be my third year to visit River Riders and experience a refreshing day of floating down the Shenandoah River.

Maybe I will make time to post some pictures from my summer adventures...starting with seeing Paul McCartney perform and meeting Faith Hill to Mississippi on the Mall to Screen on the Green to the Eastern Shore.

It's one of my August goals.

So stand by (hopefully) for a fun backlog.

What is the most fun thing you have done this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment