Friday, July 22, 2011

Crisis Averted

Last week I was trying to avoid hitting an electric blue mini cooper...and I hit a tree instead!  Patty, my 1999 Honda Accord that has been with me faithfully since high school graduation was bruised.  She was cut.  She hurt.  She needed help.

I am sad with Patty.

Fortunately, there was an experienced mechanic who had an IDEA! (hint: light bulb!)

Kern helped me order a new light  from a wholesale auto parts store.

Then, within a matter of minutes, he had opened up part of my car, unscrewed this, detached some cords, pulled something back...and...

AMAZING!  Just like that, Patty's little light started to shine again!

I'm headed to New Orleans this weekend.  I hope you all have a relaxing/exciting/productive and fantastic weekend.

Let your light shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment