Monday, July 25, 2011

LOVE: Project Pockets

Have you ever found an office supply that you love?  Whenever you use the product, it just makes your life easier?  I recently found a NEW item that I am obsessed with…and…bonus: it comes in multiple colors!

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you: the Pendaflex CopySafe © Project Pocket.


I love it because I can categorize notes of all shapes and sizes in one place—but I don’t have to three hole punch all the pages and lug a heavy three ring binder around.  It’s also better than jamming everything into a spiral binder or file folder because it will inevitably slide out and get mangled in my tote bag.  Because they come in multiple lovely colors, I can categorize one broad topic, but sub divide the topic into multiple folders that are the same color…and because I can see through to the top page, I know exactly what is in my Project Pocket.  They even have an awesome name.  Try to say “Project Pocket” five times fast. 

For all you organizational junkies out there…I recommend giving these a whirl.  I hope you love them as much as I do!

Happy organizing!

1 comment: