Friday, January 6, 2012

Big God, Big Dreams

What are you praying for this year?  I hope this devotional will encourage you to dream and ask big.  I have been guilty of thinking of God as too small in the past--not being bold enough to really ask for great things because somewhere deep down I didn't think they could come true.

I want 2012 to be different.

"I am able to do far beyond all that you ask or imagine.  Come to Me with positive expectations, knowing that there is no limit to what I can accomplish.  Ask my spirit to control your mind, so that you can think great thoughts of Me.

Do not be discouraged by the fact that many of your prayers are yet unanswered.  Time is a trainer, teaching you to wait upon Me, to trust Me in the dark.

The more extreme your circumstances, the more likely you are to see My Power and Glory at work in the situation.  Instead of letting difficulties draw you into worrying, try to view them as setting the scene for My Glorious intervention. 

Keep your eyes and your mind wide open to all that I am doing in your life."

Jesus Calling, Sarah Young, January 6th

No comments:

Post a Comment