Wednesday, January 4, 2012

One more moment of Christmas...

Since The Epiphany isn't until Friday, I decided it wasn't too late to post some belated Christmas photos.  My time in Mississippi was great this year--it flew by, but I enjoyed every moment.  Kern and I drove in between Madison and Brookhaven and got to see our families and spend time with some dear friends as well.

Merry Christmas morning!  Gifts stuffed under the tree...

I made my parents a Photo Book on my Mac from our Williamsburg trip. They loved it!

Mom and I made Penguin apps--olives stuffed with cream cheese, peppers for beaks and celery and pepper strips for skis in a snow of cream cheese (it was all vegan, don't worry)

Kern and I exchanged books this year.  I gave him a vintage copy of one of his favorites--The Sun Also Rises.  He gave me My Dearest Friend--a book containing letters written back and forth between Abigail and John Adams.

THANK YOU SANTA!  I now own MORE Charlie Brown movies--the Valentine and Easter episodes. 

Some of my favorite people: Josh, Lee, Gran Fran, me and Kern

The newest addition to my collection: the Williamsburg Capital ornament.  

No comments:

Post a Comment