Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas in DC

There are so many activities to do in DC around Christmas time, but no matter how many years I live here, I still love walking around the National Christmas tree and seeing all of the state trees that surround the White House.

This past weekend, Kern and I met Henry, Archer, John and Lee at the Willard, a famous hotel/bar across the street from the White House before we ventured out into the cold to see the Christmas decor.

Archer and me

Kern in deep discussion

My LeeBee

Laughing



Lee and John in front of the Willard's Christmas tree

Kern and me

Archer and Henry



In front of the Mississippi tree


Santa lives here?!

Can you recognize the building behind me?

The National Christmas tree

Lee and John take every opportunity to dance

Henry and Archer in front of the DC tree

We had a great time together.  I hope to make this evening into a new tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment